Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Fix Bug Error Or Issue Of Devexpress Window Form, Desktop Application











About:

Hi, I am Daxesh Parmar.

I am software engineer having degree of Master of computer application.I am expert in Dot.net Desktop Application building. you need an Application to boost your business. you are at right place. i can help you to boost your business.I have more than 2 year of experience in window form development. 


Here is my services.


  1. Create new Application
  2. Fix any issue.
  3. Any custom task

  4. Adding, removing and updating functionality in Application.



Here is technology that i am using.
  1. .net Win forms
  2. c sharp
  3. SQL Server
  4. visual studio 2019
  5. Crystal Report AND ActiveX Report

  6. DevExpress


Please message me before place  the order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment