Thursday, December 10, 2020

Help Your Java Data Structures And Algorithm Programming











About:

********** Please contact me before proceed any order *********



Hello..! Your in Right place to get work.


Over many years of pure coding experience working on university. I have best code quality, fully commented, meaningful explanations & professional experience



I am JAVA developer with many years of  in java.



SO WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?



  • Professional programs, software on your specification
  • Solutions to your Projects and Works
  • Source Code
  • Bug fixes
  • Software upgrade based on your new requirements


OUR EXPERIENCE ?



  • CLI/GUI App
  • Data structures & Algorithms (Lists, Recursion, Trees, Graphs, Heaps Stacks/Queues, Numerical Algorithms, Searching & Sorting Algorithms)
  • Software development
  • Database integration (MySQL, MongoDB, MS SQL Server)


Technologies we are using:



  • Java
  • C/C++
  • C#
  • Python
  • MATLAB
  • JavaScript
  • PHP
  • Processing/p5js


Tools we are using
Vs code, Visual Studio, Net-beans, Eclipse, Intellij Idea



Don't hesitate to contact me.If you have any work regarding Java I would like to take it as a job for me.



Contact us and get to do your work perfectly and enjoy . Bye !




Reviews


:

He is phenomenal. Trust me, he is one of the best programmer here at Fiverr and I strongly recommend his services.

:

He is by far the best seller that I have worked with, will be using him as much as possible!

:

good work!!!!!!!

:

Good as always!

:

pretty good




No comments:

Post a Comment