Friday, December 18, 2020

Write A Program For A Simple Web Automation











About:

I can write desktop or web applications to automate tasks on the internet. You can use these bots for data extraction, web traffic generation, website monitoring and testing.



Data Extraction. I can help you extract data from almost any website in the most efficient possible way. I can write code to analyze, process and present the extracted data (forex data, news, stocks, etc.).



Web Traffic Generation.
I can write you a bot that visits websites and perform various actions, such as clicking buttons, fill in forms. This can be useful for SEO or for testing your website / analytics setup.



Web Automation.
I can write you a bot that waits for events and automatically takes certain actions in response.



I am open to your ideas and I want to work closely with my clients so we can build quality applications together. 



I write code in C# for Desktop Applications and NodeJS for web applications. Bear in mind that I am a backend programmer, so design is not my strong suit, I prefer to invest in reliability and performance instead.



I am open to your ideas and I want to work closely with my clients so we can build quality applications together.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment