Thursday, December 17, 2020

Create Or Fix Your Desktop Application In Csharp Dotnet Sql











About:

Why Me?



I have 8+ Years of experience in C# .NET WPF WCF and database SQL etc with full stack experience using Angular 8, HTML, CSS, JQuery etc . I am a full stack developer so no need to hire multiple developer I can integrate and deploy the code as well 

   I worked for various big MNCs like Morgan Stanley, S&P Global, Accenture, Tecnotree . So,  I know how the trust works in companies like taking ownership and delivering with best quality. So, this is my main goal to satisfy the client by giving you unlimited revisions



What Services I provide?

I can create your desktop application from scratch using C# Dotnet, WPF etc 

I can fix any existing defects in your desktop application

I can deploy your desktop application or create the installer

I can write Unit Tests using MOQ,Automation



Note 

Please contact me before assigning the project . I am looking forward to work with you





Reviews


:

Thanks a lot for configuring my Angular theme in .net framework. It is working flawlessly and I am able to write the easily. A+ Service.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment