Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Resize Trim Cut Concatenate Watermark Etc Batch Of Videos











About:

Hi there,



I'M NOT A NEW SELLER. EXPERIENCED A BUG, IT WILL SOON SHOW ME UP AS LEVEL 2 SELLER.



I'm a Python developer but also have gained great experience with FFMPEG. And have completed many projects related to Python + FFMPEG. Let me know if you want to batch process your videos. Commands I can apply are following but no limited to:



  • Resizing
  • Trimming
  • Watermarking
  • Concatenating
  • Slideshow
  • Playback Speed Adjusting
  • Replacing or deleting audio
  • Format conversion



How I will do it?



I'll deliver standalone CLI/GUI tool for your required task - only double-click and use.



Best regards,

Ishaq

Reviews


:

Awesome as allways!

:

He created for a very usefull Video app to batch add logos on videos and other features. I saved me a lot of work! was great working with you and will do it again! Thanks

:

Amazing!!!! Literally saved me hours and hours of tedious work by creating a program to do everything I needed in seconds. Delivered super fast and worked perfectly. Highly recommended.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment