Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Automate Any Task In Windows Or Create Bots Using Autohotkey Or Ahk











About:

I can automate tasks, scrap websites and create standalone software in a windows computer using Autohotkey



- automating repetitive and/or boring tasks,

- making typing easier by creating hotkeys that automatically transform to a pre-set word or phrase,

- creating complex algorithms that can pretty much operate the whole system while you're away,

- or for simply creating keyboard shortcuts that launch certain programs or do some cool stuff,

and many more tasks...



thereby making your life that much easier ;-).



  • Anything you do in a windows computer can be automated (any application)
  • You can save time by automating almost every task you do.
  • Ranging from very small to big tasks can be performed in fractions of seconds.
  • Let me help you with possible automations that can be done to save your time.







Tags: autohotkey automation automate ahk bot scripting script automated programming computer windows macros macro program programmer scrip auto hot key browser task actionscript autoclicker automate tasks bots web scrape mouse auto web automation desktop algorithm keyboard control software application gui game data mining data collection 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It all started with the hope that I had found the right guy for the job. THE FAST END WAS LIKE: "WOW this is exactly what I wanted." (With a big smile all over my face) In the middle of the process I struggled to try to explain myself clearly and precisely (because my English is not really good) about what goal I want to achieve from this project. Luckily even with this difficulty he was able to understand me very very very quickly. Fast work! worth the money! Will definitely come back again to get service if required.

:

After I first worked with Edwin, my software which Edwin created a Script for was changed. I contacted him, and he solved the new problem in less than a day for me. He created a new script for my updated software and added a brilliant rule to it, so the script checks first what to do and then adds my data. I was so frustrated yesterday after the software changed, but Edwin helped me to get back working. I hope to go on working with him and recommend him for all automation tasks with Autohotkey.

:

Thank you very much Robert!

:

Edwin was fantastic and did a great job with the script. Do know, because I didn't realize, he may have to get remote access to your PC to get mouse positional data along with color data for icons. I was a little intimidated by this, but the process is very transparent and happens in front of you. As long as you're okay with that, he was very patient and communicative, and delivered super quickly! Would recommend!

:

Working with Edwin was great! His task was to automate accounting data for me, so I do not have to go through it manually. But the software turned out to be a lot more difficult than I thought. However: Edwin was very patient, worked through the problems with me TeamViewer and was created a script which will save me so much time! It's been a great pleasure to work with Edwin, it's rare to have a Fiverr seller so dedicated to his work even under the most complex tasks. I can recommend him a lot :).




No comments:

Post a Comment