Monday, December 21, 2020

Create A Custom Python Script











About:

As a BSc. Information Systems (Hons) Graduate with a First Class, I've studied Python programing for more than 4 years. Whether you want to create a script to edit a CSV file or to create a Deep Neural Network, I can help you.



I can help you with any assignment or task you have too.


Some of the tasks I've done
  • Deep Neural Network for Price Prediction
  • Deep Neural Network for Object Detection
  • Passive Aggressive Algorithms for Classification
  • Read Data from a MySQL Database and pass it into an API
  • Editing CSV files to change format
  • and Much More !


I will share the well documented source code with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good developer and fast delivery.

:

Excellent buyer. Very easy to work with.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment