Friday, December 4, 2020

Assembly Programming And Computer Architecture Tasks











About:

I have a very good hand at Assembly Language. I have plenty of experience in nasm, masm, tasm, x86, arm and emu8086 programming. I have done many projects related to it. I will do your any project in Assembly Language and also I can CONVERT your Assembly Language code to any other Language (C, C++, Java). I have a superb experience with interrupts and Multitasking in assembly language.



By skills include but are not confined to:

  • Architecture
  • Addressing Modes
  • Branching
  • Bit Manipulations
  • Subroutines (including recursion)
  • Display Memory
  • String Instructions
  • Software Interrupts (Hooking, BIOS, DOS)
  • Real Time and Hardware Interrupts (Ports, TSR)
  • Debug Interrupts (Single-step, breakpoint)
  • Multitasking (Multitasking kernel as TSR)

and many more.....



I Assure you full satisfaction and on time delivery.

Reviews


:

Great worker. Went above and beyond my expectations and made sure I was satisfied with the final product before proceeding. Looking forward to working with again in the near future.

:

In simple words: Easy to approach, reasonable prices, very communicable, very professional and fast solver, and a guarantee to deliver a masterpiece of work! I will ALWAYS deal with this seller... The best!

:

I will definitely come back to the seller for future works, as he was very thorough and professional during his time of submitting work. Deadline was after 7 days, but the task was completed within 2days. Highly Recommended for anyone who wants assistance in assembly language

:

Good luck

:

Nice experience




No comments:

Post a Comment