Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Develop And Debug Cpp C Python Java Tasks And Projects











About:

HI there !



I am a software Engineer with a versatile skill. I have more than 2 years of experience in working with almost all the programming languages.

I will do your projects in 

  • Python
  • JAVA 
  • C#
  • C++ 
  • Bash scripts



Expertise:

  • Data structures
  • Algorithms
  • OOP
  • Operating System
  • Testing



Web Development with:

  • HTML
  • PHP
  • Nodejs
  • Spring
  • React



It would be really appreciated if you could contact me before placing an Order. If you have any queries regarding my gig(s) or would like to discuss a project, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Professional work and good response, also a smart person. I really recommend him.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment