Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Your Cpp, Java, C, And Csharp Program And Projects











About:

Looking to get your project taken care of in a professional manner? Well, if the answer to that question is yes, than you have come to the right place! :)



Hi! My name is Rauf and I'm a software developer with strong grasp on C, C++, C# and Java. I'm able in utilizing various APIs and libraries (graphic included). I'm a staunch believer of customer satisfaction and hence, I'm always willing to go the extra mile for my customers!



As part of this gig, I'm offering the following programming services:

  • Console Applications
  • WPF and more
  • 3rd Party Graphic Library Utilization
  • UML Diagrams and Designs
  • GUI Programs



  • Data Structures:
  • LinkedLists
  • Stacks
  • Queues
  • STL Library Utilization
  • Binary Search Trees / AVL Trees
  • Hashing
  • Graphs and Algorithms



  • Object Oriented Programming:
  • Inheritance
  • Polymorphism
  • Operator Overloading
  • Abstraction
  • Composition / Aggregation



What to expect?

  • Strong adherence to customer satisfaction.
  • Always reachable.
  • Excellent communication and periodic updates on the work.
  • Superb work quality.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
  • Code walkthrough and explanation (if needed).



Please make sure to get in touch with me before ordering. Please do message! :)

Reviews


:

Communication with the seller is excellent! He is friendly, and very good at programming in Python. The only thing I would recommend him is to try getting the work done 1-2 days before the deadline, so that people have time to review it. I will continue to work with him to improve the work. The work I set was particular, he was good enough, and he tried to fix everything multiple times. I am satisfied and highly recommend him.

:

I needed an explanation of the data structure and algorithm for a C++ program. The seller was able to quickly analyze the codes which were not his original work and, effectively convey it in a constructive and simple way for me to understand. Furthermore, the seller was quick to respond to my queries and messages every time.

:

- Perfect service - Very cooperative - Submits on time, even though my order was very urgent - Has full knowledge of what is required from him Highly recommend Abdulrauf

:

Great experience as always.

:

Satisfied about the experince. will work with him again for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment