Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Plc Programming In Ladder And Fbd











About:

I am a Professional Automation & Control Engineer, having work experience of more than n 7 years in process industry. I have completed many large scale projects which involves installation and commissioning of PLC and DCS system. I have work experience of 

  • ABB 800xA
  • ABB Control Builder M Professional
  • Siemens Simatic Manager S7-300/400
  • Siemens TIA Portal
  • Unity Pro
  • Open PLC
  • SCADABr
  • RSlogix
  • Easy Soft Codesys
I am offering my services as a freelancer for last 3 years.

Please contact before placing order to discuss your project scope and needs

Thank you

Reviews


:

This was my first time with Sabahat and I am very much satisfied with the work. He delivered my work within no time. highly recommended for any kind of PLC work/labs/projects.

:

work was done on time. very easy to understand. thank you

:

nicely done once again.

:

Excellent work done once again. delivered the work within time.highly recommended

:

Really efficient worker




No comments:

Post a Comment