Thursday, April 29, 2021

Fix Bugs Or Develop C Sharp Or Visual Basic Projects Or Task











About:

  **PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER**

Hi, Zeeshan here, if you are looking for a C sharp developer, visual basic or c plus plus c++ then you are at the right place I have 3 years of solid experience in the above-mentioned technology stack, will provide the following services, and will support in your projects or assignments related to my skills.



**** Services I offer ****

Custom Application Development

C#

C sharp

C++

Data Structure

Object Oriented Programming

Database Integration

Winforms Designing

LINQ C#

Entity Framework

SQL Server

SQL

UML Diagrams

Class Diagram

Entity Relationship Diagram

MS Access Database

Console Application

File handling

File Conversion

Window Forms

winforms

WPF

.Net Application

Mysql

SQLite

POS (Point of sale)

Management System

Inventory Management System

Cloud Database



-Quality is my utmost priority.

Reviews


:

PERFECT!!! The Program he built for me was faster than expected and troubleshooted it for me! I contacted him with no hope that I will finish the project in the timeframe. He was so kind and we were able to finish IT, Thank you so much .

:

Perfect! thanks dude

:

A very nice and skilled programmer!

:

Thank you! He worked very fast to get my project done on time. His communication is great as well!

:

Very good and fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment