Sunday, April 18, 2021

Your C Sharp,Cpp And C Programming Tasks And Projects











About:

Hello Reader, Welcome to my Gig.

My experience includes working on several projects for the past 5 years in this field and I have hands-on experience command and expertise in the following:

  • Object Oriented Programming
  • C/C++ Programming
  • JAVA Programming
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Programming Fundamentals
  • UML Designing and Diagrams
  • C-Sharp Programming
  • Desktop Application Development
  • Database Designing and Creation
  • Console Applications
  • Powerscript



I have worked on following IDEs:

  1. JetBrains IDEs ( PyCharm, CLion, IntelliJ)
  2. DevC++
  3. PowerBuilder
  4. Visual Studio
  5. Net Beans



What you should hire me:

  • I keep working until the customer is fully satisfied
  • I always follow good coding practice
  • I will deliver neat and organized code



If you have any query or other custom job that you think does not lie under the above then please feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to discuss the details with you.

*Looking forward to change your status from a Reader to My Client* 

Reviews


:

I am completely satisfied with my delivery. I got exactly what I asked for without any issues. If you have any doubts about using this vendor I hope that this review will put you at ease. We needed a program that would help keep our business organized and we now have the perfect customized solution.

:

it was great to work with this seller. They made sure to create exactly what I asked for. I will be using them again very soon.

:

Went above and beyond, did everything I asked for

:

Very outstanding guy job done and submitted before deadline. Exceeded my expectations

:

he did good




No comments:

Post a Comment