Sunday, April 25, 2021

Program Network And Sockets Applications With C Cpp And Python











About:

I have over 10 years experience with C / C++ programming.



I have an interest in computer networks and maintain my own small scale home network infastructure.



I have written some simple network sockets server/client applications and I am now looking to apply my skills to new projects.



This gig is specific to C network sockets programming. The price quoted is for a basic hourly rate.



If you contact me to discuss your project first I will be able to give you an estimate for the time required for project completion.

Reviews


:

The seller was incredibly experienced and delivered the project in a timely manner. He is very well-versed in socket programming and C. I was quite surprised how quickly he completed the task, and I would recommend him to anyone.

:

Excellent work and communication, he has a lot of patience with all the questions you ask him. He finished everything I asked for, according to the requirements, before the deadline.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment