Saturday, April 17, 2021

Create Mt4, Mt5 Indicator Or Expert Advisor Metatrader











About:

About This Gig

Please do not Order before discussion

In this Gig, you will have Custom Indicator or Expert Advisor according to your requirements. It will automate your trading & boost your revenues.



Our expertise

  • Custom indicators and Expert Advisors
  • MultiTimeframe & multi-strategy indicators
  • Complex strategy EAs like hedging, scalping etc.
  • Dashboard Scanners
  • News Integration
  • Trade Manager Panel
  • Telegram API
  • Licensing System
  • Web crawlers



In this Gig, I will offer you following things:

  1. Indicator or Expert Adviser
  2. Instruction Manual
  3. Source Code (Paid)
  4. Support and Revisions



Benefits of working with us

  1. Commented Source Code
  2. Setup File
  3. VIP Customer Support
  4. Unlimited Revisions (in your prescribed strategy)
  5. Quality work



HOW TO BEGIN

Contact us first using CONTACT ME button



  1. Using CONTACT ME, send us your detailed requirements along with some expected chart screenshots.
  2. We'll quote the price, clarify Specifications and send a Gig Offer.
  3. Once you accept, we Develop, we discuss, and we Deliver.



Click Contact Me now to begin





Note:

A screen sharing tool like Zoom, Google meets or AnyDesk might be needed, in case of describing complex strategies or fixing bugs on yours MT4/MT5.

Reviews


:

I'm glad I came across MANAN on this website. Excellent communication skills, very helpful and knowledgeable in MT4 Programming. He went above and beyond to help me develop a COMPLEX DASHBOARD for my strategy.. This is definitely the beginning of a long term business relationship. I would recommend this seller to anyone looking to build a simple or complex EA/INDICATOR .My project is kind of complex because it has a plenty of criteria but MANAN and his team did it! He communicated really well with me . I am so happy I gave the gig to him. Recommended 100%!

:

Adam has been nothing but PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY & EFFICIENT during the course of our project. The EA he coded for me has worked perfectly and am already engaging him on another project. I would highly recommend anyone looking to engage him for coding. If there are any questions regarding the whole delivery, i would be more than willing to share my experience with you, because there are only good things to mention about Adam.

:

Truely the best coder out there. After giving Manan a difficult task to complete, not only did he complete it with a really quick turnaround time. He completely exceeded my expectations. Going above and beyond his paid service to please his customs. I wont be using anyone other coder from now !

:

Great communication and quick to help/modify when needed. EA will be great with some more modifications, but the seller himself built what I asked for. Thanks!

:

Very great man, he did everything exactly as I wanted, he also did the revisions very fast, the project was done in less than 1 day, very professional, Thank you :D




No comments:

Post a Comment