Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Setup Your Discord Server For Youtube And Twitch











About:

I will create a professional Discord server for you, your channel, and your community! 

I am working as an admin of the largest server, as well as a handful of popular streamers servers on discord. With over 2 years of experience.



Basic:

  • Auto announcement when you go live.
  • Roles suited for community
  • Discussion Channels
  • Game Voice Channels
  • Greeting System
  • Music bots
  • Moderation Bots

Standard:

  • Everything from Basic 
  • Auto-Moderation
  • Community ranking system
  • Server Games 
  • Detailed information on how everything works

Premium:

  • Everything from Basic & Standard
  • A Logo for Server
  • 50 Emoji's for Server
  • Welcome channel with Graphical Contents
  • Updated Rules and Information
  • Custom Commands of your choice
  • Advanced Bots
  • Application bot for events
  • Ticket system for help.
  • 2 days after delivery support

Still, confused? Contact me for any information.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was a great experience for a first time purchase! Had no complaints with the multiple ideas I had at different hours of the days! He also finished I believe it was a day earlier which I also don’t have any complaints at all! Very nice guy, very helpful, very kind, and very professional! If you are looking I would recommend!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, sir for these kind words, means a lot

Seller's Response:

Haider went above and beyond and was able to complete so many advanced tasks in such a short time. Exactly what I wanted and more was completed and I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking to set up their discord. Thanks again!

:

Thanks, sir for these kind words.

:

Amazing guy right here! Went further and beyond to make sure I liked everything. Most would just look the other way. Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment