Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Create Or Modify Any Ea For Mt4 Platforms











About:

I'm an MQ4 programmer.

I have over 3 years experience in the Forex.

I created over then 750 EA's.

I can Recreate some EA with EX4 to MQ4.

I can automate your strategy. I can Modify or even make your EA better.

I can help you to find your trading strategy.

And i can do your project in a very short time. you can rely on me.

Thanks.

Hamdi Garraz.

Reviews


:

The seller provided great customer service and communicated the process very well. The final product was exactly what I requested with some great extra additions as well. I will definitely be back for future projects :)

:

Hamdi did an excellent job, he delivered what I needed very timely and the communication was very good. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

:

perfect delivery , exactly as required , communication was perfect , this is my second project with the seller definitely , i will reach out to him if i have a third project

:

Very good guy! Fast worker.

:

Genius ... Thanks again for everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment