Friday, November 27, 2020

Make A Desktop And Web Applications











About:

I'll provide you good quality that you are expecting from me. I'll do my best to make your product.  I'll develop an application with professional-level code and provide you with complete assistance in understanding it 



I am a professional developer with doing BS Computer Science with more than 2 years of experience in software house.



Programming Languages



  • html
  • css
  • javascript
  • C
  • C++
  • SQL
  • Java
  • MySql


Services

I will help you to solve problems in: 

  • Object-oriented programming
  • Programming algorithms
  • Database Development 
  • Software Design 
  • Data Structure 

  • Software Development
  • Database Designing 
  • Problem Solving
  • Java Swing
  • JavaFX
  • Java Servlet Pages (JSP)
  • Desktop Application
  • UML Designing
  • Console Application
  • Any Database Integration



Feel Free To Contact For Any Queries 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment