Thursday, February 4, 2021

A Game Or App With Opengl, Webgl, Threejs, Directx, Jogl











About:

I can create a custom app or game in 2D/3D using opengl or directx with c/c++, or webGL with javascript. I may use Glut, Ffreeglut, GLFW, SDL, GLUI, SFML, MFC. I can do it under windows or linux. Please, before awarding me a project, we have to discuss the budget and deadline. DO not award me a project before we agree with the deadline and budget. Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazingly fast and talented freelancer, took the time to fully understand the whole project and its requirement. The project was fullfiled more before the deadline. En una phrase: ¡Un profesional de nota 10(diez)! Rapido y todo perfecto, en tiempo record! Anyway, beyond the expectations!

:

Great work! Very friendly!

:

Thanks you so much!

:

ricsthor went to the ultimate revision to ensure the result was great, thank you for dedication.

:

thank you. I am happy to know you like the final code :)




No comments:

Post a Comment