Monday, February 1, 2021

Develop Desktop Or Web Apps Using Csharp And Dotnet











About:

Hello!, welcome to my gig. I'm a .Net full stack Developer with over 6 years experience in .Net alone and i just love to code.

C# is my first language and seriously there is nothing i can't do with it.

Note: Please contact me before placing an order. Good communication is #1 key to success.

List of projects i love to work on:

  • Challenging apps that monitor, invoke, change or alter other applications behavior.
  • Desktop apps that connect to APIs and/or websites and preform certain tasks.
  • Add-ins for other Microsoft application like Office.

List of the areas i can help you with

  • If you need an app that no other Gig is offering. Contact me i always love a new challenge 
  • Database Driven Application Using MSSQL or MYSQL Database
  • Creating Rich GUI using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) 

why order my gig?

  • familiarity with lots of other technologies which makes it easy for me to give a better suggestions if needed.   
  • A Great analytic and communication skills.
  • Integrity in my work, so i wouldn't waste your time or money, if i can't do something then i will simple refuse working on the project. without being afraid to say i can't do it.



Reviews


:

As always great seller.

:

Excellent job.

:

Very helpful

:

Adel understood my requirements patiently and executed it perfectly well. Highly recommended!

:

i need to add multiple images to a panel that persisted after postback in an aspx page.




No comments:

Post a Comment