Sunday, February 7, 2021

Develop C Sharp And Vb Applications In Visual Studio











About:

Welcome to my GIG!





I will help you to develop Visual Studio (C#, VB, ASP.Net) projects with my 7+ years of experience in software development.



To me, client comes first that's why I don't leave the client alone until he is happy and satisfied.



I 'll use Visual Studio in making your applications and will also provide setup files so you can easily install application on your Laptop or PC.





What Services I provide?



  • Visual Studio C++
  • Visual C++
  • Visual Basic
  • C# dot net
  • Asp.Net MVC
  • Website/Software Development in Visual Studio
  • Database Integration



Why hire me?



  • 100% client satisfaction
  • Expertise to meet the deadlines
  • Clean code with proper comments
  • No worries about the quality of work
  • Reasonable rates



Please discuss everything about the task before going to proceed the order. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller went above and beyond in completing my project. would definitely recommend 10/10 :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks.. You are a nice person.

Seller's Response:

Mubi's turnaround was quick and efficient. Well-documented code and sample. Highly recommend his work and will call upon him again in the future.

:

He is best, understands the views of other person. I will happy to work with him again.

:

We had a very difficult task involving Windows Secure Sockets (c++) in a c# application. All other freelancer we ask before were simply not up to the job. But then we found Mubi. After only one revision, very clear and easy communication, we had a working solution in our hands. Great job, thanks a lot! We look forward to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment