Saturday, February 20, 2021

Create Custom Windows Desktop Business Application











About:

Hi, My name is Ibrahim Akram Mughal and I am a programmer having more than 2 years of experience in the development of the desktop application, I will give you the efficient work within your time and budget. My software is also work in Hospitals, Bakery, Pharmacy, School, Colleges and Resturants



I aslo Provide Software in these Languages Support:

  • C#
  • C/C++
  • Python



I'm expert in:

  1. File Handling
  2. Database
  3. Object-Oriented
  4. Desktop Application
  5. Web Application
  6. Console Application
  7. Microsoft SQL server
  8. Mysql
  9. Flat desktop design
  10. Custom design
  11. Application with google data
  12. Data management
  13. Email Software
  14. Selenium Library
  15. XML
  16. Python
  17. PHP
  18. Bootstrap






What are you waiting for? Contact me and describe your requirements and the problem i will give you the best software.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment