Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Be Your Csharp Vb Dot Net Desktop Application Developer











About:

C# | DESKTOP APPLICATION | WEB FORM APPLICATION | WINDOWS FORM APPLICATION





I have done Bachelor in Computer Science and worked for different companies before moving on to Freelancing. I have 2.5+ years of experience working on .NET (C#/VB) STACK.



I can provide you my services in C#, VB.NET Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Form, Web Form, DOT NET (.NET) MVC, ASP.NET.





☑ Desktop Application for Windows OS
☑ Portable & Installation package
☑ Database Integration
☑ Authentication Forms
☑ Read, Write & Edit Documents such as PDF, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
☑ Invoice / Report Generation

☑ DevExpress Windows & Web form applications

☑ Automation Task

☑ Entity Framework / ADO.NET / LINQ Queries







Go ahead and leave me a message ✉ to discuss your project, and I am happy to work with you.





Regards,

M. Sameem



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with him as always. Work done exactly as required. Recommended.

Seller's Response:

Many Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

The work was delivered on time and also he worked quickly to resolve the issues I identified and sent the fixes over quickly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Very patient, very good advice, very fast very knowledgable. One of the best devs I'Ve worked with sofar on Fivver.




No comments:

Post a Comment