Sunday, February 7, 2021

Develop Your Idea Into A Professional Java Programming Tasks And Java Project











About:

Hi,



I'm your developer!



I have 10+ years of experience in java software developments. I love to develop full platform projects for Windows computer-based software. My qualifications and areas of expertise are as follows:


ER Diagrams

Professional GUI Interface

Java Developments

MySQL Database

Jasper Reports

Export as EXE



My specialties in Java SE are:-

  • ERP (Enterprise resource planning) System
  • Inventory Control System   
  • POS (Point of Sale) System
  • Windows-related tools
  • Tender Management System
  • Institute Management System
  • etc..


I have a team of 10+ expert developers and over the past  7+ years of experience.  We have completed more then 50+ projects in desktop applications.   



My Portfolio:  https://bit.ly/2SWHrx2

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment