Friday, February 26, 2021

Use Autohotkey Ahk To Automate Virtually Any Windows PC Task











About:

For the super low cost of $10 - $30, I will create a program that automates virtually any task you can perform on a windows computer. This will be useful for:

- automating repetitive and/or boring tasks,

- making typing easier by creating hotkeys that automatically transform to a pre-set word or phrase,

- creating complex algorithms that can pretty much operate the whole system while you're away,

- or for simply creating keyboard shortcuts that launch certain programs or do some cool stuff,

and many more tasks...

thereby making your life that much easier ;-).



PS: As you might have noticed, my packages are distributed by how long it'll take me to complete the job. I believe that time taken is to a reasonable degree proportional to the complexity of the work. So please contact me first before purchasing a package. Thanks.

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

This guy is amazing! Delivered project on time, and was willing to fix minor fixes immediately. I would definitely recommend his services. Thank for Awesome work!

:

Will hire services again for more gigs. Very happy with my auto hot key function. I have many more ideas and ishaqtayo1 was a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

:

Excellent work as always!

:

Great all-round! Proffesional, good communication, not going over deadline. Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment