Monday, February 22, 2021

Web Scraping, Data Mining And Task Automation With Python











About:

Hi and welcome to my gig!



Here your web scraping/data collection/mining problems are solved. I will scrape data from simple, complex and complicated websites and store them in any file format you desire.

I will ensure the data is properly cleaned and also provide you a professional service within the best possible amount of time.



I will also write automation scripts to automate simple/complex tasks.

I will also answer to any questions you have concerning any task you want me to handle.

I am available and at your service.



Kindly inbox me before placing an order, so we can discuss the project's time frame, details, etc.



Reviews


:

I like how interactive he was with me and how fast he produced the script! Would highly recommend him.

:

Jerry was great to work with and very tolerant of my requirements throughout the process.

:

Second time working with Jerry. He was fast, efficient and very patient with my request. His approach is very professional, but friendly at the same time. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable and knowledgeable programmer.

:

Amazing Work!

:

Awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment