Wednesday, February 24, 2021

C Programming For You











About:

Please discuss the order in detail with me before placing the order. Don,t worry about the price and delivery time written in the GIG. That can be changed using custom orders depending on the complexity of the problem. I can go as low as $10 with one day delivery time for a very simple task.



I will do advance programming in pure C language, debug existing code. I will revise the code as required to satisfy the customer.



  • Algorithms

  • Data Structures
  • Socket programming
  • Multi-threaded programming
  • Multi-processing
  • Memory management
  • Basic image processing


If your work is related to the C programming language, please contact me. Total customer satisfaction is guaranteed. I will work with you until you get what you want.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The C program worked perfectly and met all the requirements I needed. Nasirmeh was able to deliver perfect source code with detailed code comments. Nasirmeh is definitely one of the best sellers on this website.

:

Thanks a lot

:

Nasirmeh has done a fantastic job on this project, he is very polite and responsive. He definitely knows what he is doing when it comes to programming in C, I highly recommend him. I hope to work with him again in the future!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment