Saturday, February 20, 2021

Java Tasks, Problems, And Complex Projects











About:

Stuck in java problem ?? You are at the right place. I will be glad to hear your problem 

Important: Discuss Your Project Before Placing Order!

I have experience of 2 Years in Java Programming.



Expertise: 

  • Data Structure & Algorithm
       (Tree, Stack, Queue, Graph, LinkList, Array, List)
  • Recursion
  • Console Application
  • GUI Application
  • Database Connectivity
  • SQL Workbench
  • Bug Fixing
  • Implement Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
  • High-Quality Code
  • Well Commented code


Main Projects:



  • Music App- Frontend in JavaFX with connected to Database MySql.
  • Chating App- having features of audio, and video call.

Development Tools:

  • Eclipse
  • G++
  • Visual Studio
  • Netbeans
  • Scene Builder


Feel free to contact me anytime! I would love to hear from you.

I will try my best to get your work done fast and perfect.

Important! Contact me in the inbox before placing the order to discuss your project!

Be Happy :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment