Sunday, August 2, 2020

Code Java, C And Python Programs And Projects











About:

Hi,



I am a last year Computer Science bachelor. I have experience in Java ,C and python programming. I am here on fiverr to provide my services to people. I consider myself a perfect candidate for this.

 

I will help you with



  • Java ,C ,C++ and python programs
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Data structures
  • Code debugging
  • Data Science
  • I/O programs
  • Server/Client programs
  • Assembly language x86

  • Web Scraping
  • Information retrieval
  • Android
  • HTML/CSS


Have experience in



  • Machine learning model designing
  • Prediction and Classification models
  • pandas ,matplotlib ,tensorflow ,regular expression, Dedupe
  • BeautifulSoup, NLTK
  • sklearn, Keras


Why me?



  • My code is readable and efficient
  • Proper use of design patterns
  • Properly commented my code
  • I will be there to answer any of your questions
  • I give first priority to your suggestions and recommendations


Tools / IDEs I use



  • Jetbeans Pycharm
  • Jupyter Notebook
  • Netbeans
  • VS Code, Clion
  • Git version control




Kindly inbox me before ordering 



Order Now !



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely incedible and fast work! He fulfilled everything i wanted. He is really nice guy, who writes some very clean and well commented code. So don't waste your time with others, and book from this person

Seller's Response:

Great price, ontime delivery and exactly what I needed. Can't ask for more than that.

Seller's Response:

Excellent worker

:

Thank you :)

:

That was incredible work. He did the task in a couple of hours. Definitely recommend this person.




No comments:

Post a Comment