Thursday, August 27, 2020

Create Application In Visual Studio











About:

I will create  any type of application in C#(including win form,WPF format,UWP format) .If any kind of .Net application you are looking for then you are in the right place.



  • It could be any small games or any simulation type application 
  • User friendly interface
  • Clean coding
  • Any database management system ,
  • Billing system,
  • POS system
  • which includes SQL server ,ms access,excel etc.                                                                           
  • I will provide 100% professional design in your application.
  • Clear explanation(includes details comments)
  • I will setup your database(remotely if requires)
  • I will create activation key and trial version for your application/softwares



   Also experienced about barcode generating and reading(real time) system. 

Reviews


:

Very efficient and hard working . Best seller

:

Great service

:

Thank you. Now let me seee what’s going on.

:

Excellent communication skill, super high level of skill, on-time delivery. Strong recommand.

:

Khalid did a great job and I will recommend his services to my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment