Friday, November 27, 2020

Create Application In Visual Studio In C Sharp Dot Net











About:

I will create any type of application in C#(including win form,WPF format,UWP format) .If any kind of .Net application you are looking for then you are in the right place.



  • It could be any small games or any simulation type application 
  • User friendly interface
  • Clean coding
  • Any database management system ,
  • Billing system,
  • POS system
  • which includes SQL server ,ms access,excel etc.                                      
  • I will provide 100% professional design in your application.
  • Clear explanation(includes details comments)
  • I will setup your database(remotely if requires)
  • I will create activation key and trial version for your application/softwares



  Also experienced about barcode generating and reading(real time) system. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to communicate with, very knowledgeable, and delivered my app way before the deadline. Will use again for my next project and is highly recommended.

:

Great work

:

Amazing seller. Recommended to all.

:

He was willing to work through some initial issues and ended up providing exactly what I need!

:

It was really great experience and he is very helpful and awesome person.




No comments:

Post a Comment