Friday, November 27, 2020

Python Programming Tasks And Python Gui Projects











About:

Looking for someone to do your python tasks?
You are at the right place.
I have worked in python for over 3 years. I will make Python Projects, tasks, GUI applications, or any App of your desire.


What will I provide?
-> Simple tasks
-> OOP based tasks
-> File handling tasks
-> Projects with Database
-> Python GUI applications
-> Python Web Scraping
-> Data mining
Some other help related to programming can be done on-request and clarification with complete satisfaction


IDE I work with:
  • Pycharm
  • Anaconda


Why me?
  • I strongly believe in client relationships.
  • I will provide my work with 100% Guarantee on user Demand.
  • Money-back Guarantee
  • 24 hours service
  • 100% Perfect Code


NOTE:
PLEASE INBOX ME FIRST, BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL








Reviews


Seller's Response:

Went above and beyond what was needed. Very easy to talk to and responsive will do business with again! If you dont understand something he will explain it!

Seller's Response:

thanks brother for kind remarks

Seller's Response:

I was working to a deadline and the project was completed against the clock which I am grateful for. There was one adjustment that needed to be made but the problem was resolved well. Overall I was happy and if I need any adjustments or further development I will happily get back in contact

Seller's Response:

High quality work.

:

thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment