Friday, May 7, 2021

Setup A Custom Discord Server Within 24 Hours











About:

I will design and setup a discord server for you with a high-quality design, moderation tools, auto-bots that are online 24/7, text and voice channels, music channels, mod logs, bot logs and more.



I have designed a wide range of servers that fall into the following:

  • Twitch Streamers
  • YouTube Content Creators
  • Stock Traders
  • Private Communities



What does the order include?:

  • Moderation tools
  • 24/7 Auto-bot
  • Auto assigned roles
  • Voice channels
  • Text channels
  • Greetings channel
  • Bot logs
  • Minimal design
  • High-quality server design
  • Twitch Integration (Notifications for when a user goes live)
  • YouTube Integration (Notifications for when a new video is posted)
  • Twitter Integration
  • Music bot
  • Highest quality design
  • Large server
  • Custom and advanced roles on request
  • User verification
  • Advanced bots





I will ensure that your requests are met and are completed within 1 day!



If you have any special requests you can message me and I should be able to meet them for you.



I will add more to your discord server upon request and I offer unlimited revisions.

Reviews


:

Seller was great and communicated perfectly. They met all my requests requirements. Would recommend to others.

:

Best dc ever

:

He was extremely professional and helped me .

:

I was really unsure on how to set up a Discord Server and they helped with detailed questions to get exactly what i was looking for into prospective. Super helpful to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for.

:

timely and what I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment