Saturday, May 1, 2021

Build A Professional Discord Server For You











About:

Your Server will have:



  • Fully furnished Server with Unique Design.
  • Custom Roles.
  • Custom Text Channels.
  • Custom Voice Channels.
  • Separate Channels for MODS only.
  • Bots for self-moderation and Music (not owned by me).
  • Self Assignment Roles for New members.
  • AFK Channel.
  • Daily Rewards Channel.
  • Leveling System.




Extra Servies I provide(without any extra cost):



  • Fully Custom Discord Server for Trading/Selling/Marketing Server.
  • Captcha System for Extra Security. (Perfect for Trading/Selling Server) .
  • Giveaway System.
  • Ticketing System.
  • Verification System.

  • A Server Logo(perfect for people who don't know how to make a logo)




Questions I have to ask to get information:



  • Do You Want A Logo for the server or no?
  • What Is The server for?
  • What Bots Do You want me to add?
  • What Roles Do You want me to add?
  • How Do You Want The logo to look like(I create simple logos)?
  • What do you want the server name to be?
  • Do You Want Custom designs for the server?




NOTE:

  1. I Will Give The Server In Less than 2 days and sometimes less than 1 day if the server was easy without any extra cost
  2. The Bots Are not made by me
  3. Rate Us 5 stars XD
  4. Have Fun




Reviews


:

Good work

:

Exactly what I asked for!

:

verry fast and verry good job he do the wor like i orderd it verry good job

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment