Sunday, May 9, 2021

Develop The Perfect Desktop Application For You











About:

Hi there! I am Jamez, a passionate desktop developer. I have extensive knowledge and experience in CSharp/Dotnet, WPF, Console Application, Typescript, HTML and CSS (Angular 9). 



I can provide you my services of C# programming language in

✔ WPF

✔ WinForms, 

✔ Console Applications



I have experience in following tools and technologies:

  1. Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017/2019
  2. WPF
  3. WinForms
  4. Angular (Web Application)


I have a habit to write well-commented and formatted code for the clients and other developers to easily understand. I will also provide you instructions to run and debug the code as well, if needed. Developing bug-free programs with high performance and usability is my first and foremost goal.



Note:

Please contact me before you place the order, so that we can mutually agree on the cost of the project and delivery schedule and Please don't forget to bookmark my GIG.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experince

:

Thanks a lot :)

:

Great experience, delivery was exactly as requested.

:

PROFI - Very good Partner very fast delivery always available ! Thank you very much!

:

Great guy, great developer




No comments:

Post a Comment