Sunday, May 2, 2021

Build Your Python Projects











About:

***Please send a list of set requirements or contact me to help set the list of requirements you need***



Hi, If you are interested in getting a piece of custom software made just for you, you have come to the right place!

I am a back-end python game developer and I want to help you create some custom software for any problem you may have.



  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Fulfilling the set requirements
  • Great Communication
  • Fast Delivery with Agile Approach (Where possible)



I have built a web-scraper which could show and update the price of stock or crypto every 10 seconds so you can buy the dip or sell off.



I have built a few small games with python (Minesweeper, Multiplayer Naughts and Crosses/tick-tack-toe and Web-Socket Move Game)



And I would love to help you with any software issue/problem!



I can complete any project that you want to be done in python. Be it something I've done before or something completely new!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment