Saturday, April 24, 2021

Projects And Tasks In Cpp, C Sharp, Java, Python, Sql And Web











About:

Being a student of CS i am used to do assignments and projects all the time so I can help in your's too if it's in C++ ,C ,ASP.net (Html/CSS/C#) and Java language. I am quite confident in my skill and i would meet the needs of your project.Anything from database SQL to solving problems ,basic website building,games and algorithms.

I can make projects and tasks in:

  • C / C++
  • C#/Desktop Application
  • ASP.net MVC
  • Java/Desktop Application
  • JavaFX
  • Python
  • Web programming ( CSS ,HTML)
  • SQL



Note: Do contact be before placing an order so we can discuss about the task.

Reviews


:

He’s great

:

The best

:

It was awesome. He helped me a lot with the project and was very good at handling it

:

Great Tutor!

:

thanks for teaching me Java again




No comments:

Post a Comment