Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Any Plc Programming











About:

Hello.



I am a mechanical engineer with having strong knowledge in Industrial automation. I am more than five year experience in automation industry and work with different projects. Therefore I can do any PLC programming, HMI programming, SCADA and much more.



I am strong at.

  • Motor controlling
  • Electrical wiring
  • Automation.



I can use Ladder, FBD for programming.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER.



Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any clarifications.

Reviews


:

Excellent as always, a pleasure to work with. You can expect the highest quality.

:

Recommended

:

Delivered at time, easy to deal with and did the work as requested

:

I am very satisficed his work. fast delivery. highly recommended. very good. like to work with him again

:

A great experience working with Isuru. Exceeded expectations and would sure recommend him for projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment