Thursday, April 8, 2021

Help You In Python Scrapping And Other Tasks











About:

Do you need help with your Python project?

Choose me! I am an advanced Python programmer with 5 years of experience working in many kinds of open source and paid projects in diversified languages. I am sure that I can do your work and offer you the support you need.



Frameworks/tools:

  • Keras
  • Tensorflow
  • Scikit-learn
  • Scrapy
  • Pandas

  • Scipy
  • Numpy
  • Matplotlib
  • other related libraries


If you have any other questions I invite you to read the FAQ or send me a private message.

I am waiting to work with you, have a good day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An excellent job

:

It was nice experience to work with him.

:

An excellent job and on point as always

:

Excellent work as always

:

The best work and on time




No comments:

Post a Comment