Monday, April 12, 2021

Develop Automated Trading Bot Mining Bot Forex Bot Stock Bot Ea Indicator Mt4











About:

HELLO FOREX TRADER



SLEEP PEACEFULLY AND LET THE AUTOMATED ROBOTS DO THE WORK FOR YOU



I am Rohaan, i am here to provide you my personal mt4 forex bot that will gives you 30-80% profits of your trade. My forex bot doesn't blow account.



NO TRIAL PACAKGE i will explain full details about my forex bot, mt4 forex ea strategies for you.



NO LOSS PACKAGE i will provide you lifetime licenses forex robots, in this package i can assure you no loss, no high risk and its profitable with profits of 50-80% cost 2K to 4K USD



LIFETIME PACAKGE i will gives you lifetime license profitable EA with no loss or high risk. i can assure you 50-90% profits. cost 5K to 8K USD



What you need to provide me?



provide me your mt4 account details and VPS server



Import notice: my forex ea robots trades for 24/5 with no loss and you need to have at least $1000 CAPITAL in your real account. i set up the bot in vps server so that its can run with internet and without internet, its well automated. you don't need to worry if you are not internet connected.



I am open for any questions and i can advice you on your trading account or broker



Kindly contact me before placing order is very important



THANKS

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment