Friday, April 23, 2021

Animate Discord Server Icons For Your Discord Server











About:

Hey there ..



I know how important to have your own logo to show off your server(s)! So you have came to the right place if you need a logo or banner for your Discord Server.



Why ME?



High quality discord icon size of the logo (transparent background)

Mock-up of the logo as a discord icon

Image for review posting

2 free revisions for minor changes and tweaks



I provide affordable, quick and efficient services as seen on my reviews



Feel free to contact me for inquiries and quote. Secure your slots now 



NOTE: This is a server icon (64x64px), for server logos check my other gig

I also offer server banners, avatars , buycraft icons and more

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and amazing details. The seller knows what's trending and that's good. everything I requested was done but one thing but the seller found a way to still make it amazing.

Seller's Response:

Seller was very open to communication and used his own intuition to fulfil my order with my very lacklustre directions. After my order I requested a revision when he had time which turned out very well. Would recommend ordering from this seller.

:

Thank you so much sir :)

:

Best guy on the market. Super quick delivery and product is second to none. I really hope he uses my piece as a sample to show you all.

:

I had very little instruction and I'm VERY satisfied with the outcome. Far better than I could have imagined it!




No comments:

Post a Comment