Friday, December 25, 2020

Make Python Gui Projects And Applications











About:

I am an expert Python, Java and C/C++ programmer. I have done a number of major projects in Java and other languages.



I have used following GUI frameworks in python:

  1. Kivy
  2. PyQt
  3. Tkinter
  4. Swing and JavaFX by using Jython


I can work with following IDE`s :

  1. PyCharm
  2. Spyder
  3. Anaconda
  4. Thonny


Any customizations needed by you will be added accordingly.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast delivery .

Seller's Response:

thanks brother. u can contact me anytime if you need my help again

Seller's Response:

This seller is super talented and fast. I would recommend him for any kind of programming work especially Java/Python-related.

Seller's Response:

thanks brother for ur kind words. looking forward for future business

:

Working with this seller for another project as usual. My go to for python and android programming!




No comments:

Post a Comment