Monday, December 28, 2020

Natural Language Processing Nlp Tasks In Python











About:

Do you want Language Processing Tasks (NLP) to be done? Then you are in the right place.



I use the basic libraries for Python to perform these tasks.



I also have experience with NLTK.



I can perform the following tasks for you :



  1. Apply HMMs to Language (including Baum Welch Algorithm)
  2. Do Naive Bayes Classification
  3. Make Language Interpolation/Predictive Models using N-Grams(Unigrams, Bigrams, Trigrams etc.)
  4. Sentiment Analysis
  5. And many more (depends on your requirements)


I have made NLP applications for the following languages, but I'll be happy to work in any other language too:

  • English
  • Urdu
  • Arabic (Just basic level)


I can even make a GUI for these applications.



I can also help you in optimizing your NLP Algorithms and finding bugs in it.



The code will be sufficiently commented and I'll make sure you leave satisfied.

Kindly do ask me before ordering my gig.

Have a question? Drop me a message :)

P.S The price is not fixed. I also do small projects for less than the Gig's price.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was an amazing experience for me to collaborate with inaam1995. He responded positively to all my requests for corrections and put forward a very high quality study. I appreciate the effort he's done, the time he's spent. I look forward to working with him in the future. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou :) It was a pleasure working for you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Very responsive.




No comments:

Post a Comment