Thursday, December 10, 2020

Write Parallel Code In Cuda Mpi Openmp And Mpj Express











About:

Most of the people don't know the real power of modern parallel machines. These are supposed to do a single massive computational task faster. In fact, modern computers can do many tasks in parallel. 

I can break your task into pieces and run on different cores in parallel. 

I hope that this is enough to convince you to make really good use of your machine.

The medium I usually use is mpjExpress library of JAVA. 

For C/C++/Python I can also write code in MPI, Open MPI, CUDA



I can also use HPC in Machine Learning and Computer Vision. I can custom train the models and improve the accuracy and speed of the models by optimizations through HPC protocols.



Looking forward to working with you.



Kindly contact me before placing order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment