Friday, March 26, 2021

Design A Gaming Or Community Discord Server For You











About:

Please message me before you order!



Hello there! I'm Lisa, a german freelancer and I've been creating Discord Servers for a while now, so I'd like to share my design skills with you. Making you happy is my top priority, all my packages include unlimited revisions.



Why should you buy from me?



  • Fast Delivery
  • Fast Response Time
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fair Price



✨BASIC ADDONS



  • Professional Design
  • Welcome System
  • Verification System
  • Unlimited Roles and Channels
  • Automated Stream / Video Notifications
  • Custom Reaction Roles
  • Automated Reddit Posts
  • Locked Staff Only Channels
  • Auto Moderation Bots
  • Music Channels
  • AFK Channel
  • Leveling System
  • Fun Games (Pokemon, Dank Memer, etc.)
  • Automated Patchnotes
  • Ticket System
  • Public Emotes



✨EXTRA ADDONS

  • 2 Custom designed Emotes > 15$
  • Custom designed Server Icon > 10$
  • Custom designed Server Banners (Welcome, Rules etc) 5$





✨NOTES

  • The Bots are not made by me
  • I dont work on existing servers



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work of this seller is just awesome! She is responsive to buyers, always shows them an update of the order and they can be live when the order is in process. The wishes and suggestions are fully implemented and fulfilled. Communication is fast, easy and very serious. In the future I know where to contact when I need something in this direction. If you are also looking for a gig that this seller offers, do not dare to look any further and I guarantee you will be more than satisfied with the work with this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Sieht Richtig Schön aus!!!

:

Vielen Dank!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment