Sunday, March 21, 2021

Java, Javafx, Java Swing Gui Tasks And Projects











About:

****************Please Contact me before Placing an Order*****************

Hello buyer,

I am a professional program with more than 3 years of experience in java programming. I have developed several projects, like desktop/mobile or web applications, for my offline clients.



MY RECENT WORK:

  • Coffee Shop POS
  • Inventory Management System
  • Car Insurance Software
  • Desktop Chat Application with Encryption
  • Mulch Calculator
  • Gorilla Bas Game
  • Shipment Management System



MY EXPERTISE IN JAVA:

  • Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
  • Socket Programming
  • Collection Frameworks (List, Array List, Map, HashMap, etc.)
  • Multithreading
  • JDBC Databases
  • File Handling
  • Exception Handling
  • Fix Bugs
  • Console Programming
  • Data Structures
  • GUI, Java Swing, JavaFX
  • Java Server Faces
  • Custom Programs/Applications



TOOLS/IDEs:

  • Eclipse
  • Netbeans
  • Android Studio
  • Microsoft Visual Studio
  • Intellij



WHY CHOOSE ME?

I will provide you with 100% QUALITY work at cheap price within the given time. I provide a 100% running program and full-time CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

100% MONEY REFUND, if you're not satisfied with my work because CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is my priority.



NOTE:

Prices are always NEGOTIABLE.

Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


:

He is a great programer, knows everything about java and also have great communication skills. Highly recommend. Thank you for the service.

:

completed the project in a very short amount of time very nicely and accurately.

:

This seller is one of the best I have come across and responds very quickly. He met all my requirements and the work quality was fantastic. Highly recommended. Thanks

:

Knows his stuff, worked very quickly and efficiently

:

He put a lot of effort into the project although it wasn't finished in time. Very good communication as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment