Friday, March 26, 2021

Code A Mt4 And Mt5 Indicator Or Expert Advisor











About:

I am Software Engineer and I will develop MetaTrader 4 "MT4" Expert Advisor  or Custom Indicator for you. It would be very reliable and effective.. Also I will modify , edit , optimize your EA or indicator  .


In this Gig, I will offer you following things:



  1. Indicator or Expert Adviser
  2. Source Code
  3. Modify your Current Expert Advisers
  4. Support and Revisions


Additional Facilities you can get from this Gig are :



   1. EA or Indicators Security

   2. Trailing Stop and Break-Even Implementation

   3. EA including Hedging and Martingle Strategies

   and many more..



HOW TO BEGIN



  1. Using CONTACT ME, send me detailed requirements, using description text, image instruction, or other material will support your explanation.
  2. I'll quote the price, clarify Specifications and send a Gig Offer.
  3. Once you accept, I Develop and then Deliver .


Contact Me for your new trading Experience.



NOTE: DON'T MAKE A ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING YOUR REQUIREMENTS


Please " don't hesitate to contact me " , it's a pleasure to serve you .

Reviews


:

Excellent seller to work with. Very good communication. I'm very happy with his services. He makes sure the happy is client.

:

Responsible and responsive Seller. And asking good questions to understand the requirements. Will definitely recommend.

:

Responsible and responsive.

:

All good, difficult project with a repainting indicator, yet good result achieved. Thanks

:

Very nice guy to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment