Monday, March 22, 2021

Develop Or Fix A Custom Desktop Application











About:

For last seven years, I have been working as an "Incident Manager" in renowned Telecom Companies. And my expertise are as follows:



  1. Perform Root Cause Analysis for the bug.
  2. Provide a fixture (temporary and final)
  3. Document the bug and its fix.
  4. Will do an Impact Analysis upon your request.
  5. Will also suggest Process Improvement.
  6. Provide comments and code for the fix.
  7. Can also deploy on Live Environment.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the third project ordered from Mr Tech Ninjaa and all 3 times he has been excellent. He is a very experienced coder for our Windows Client/Server application, and he has very very good communication skills with me as his customer. I was never once worried about him disappearing or leaving us hanging with no reply. I can recommend him to anyone looking for custom programming. He is worth his price, and you will see why once you place an order with him. I plan to use Mr Ninjaa for more upcoming projects as well. The application he made for us is working very well and takes very little resources on our PCs. Very well done A+

Seller's Response:

thanks for the appreciation. come back again!

Seller's Response:

Mr Ninja does excellent custom programming, is very responsive to my chat to continue the project. in fact, I have just placed another order for more customization because we like his work so much! I would recommend to anyone as long as we take his prioritiy, haha (joking about the priority)

Seller's Response:

The programmer worked with me through several revisions and was happy to accomodate all my requests. He delivered everything on time and with a lot of smiles and good vibes.

:

thank you very much for the appreciation. It means alot to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment