Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Python, Java, C, C Sharp, Web And Database Tasks











About:

Greetings!!

I am a software engineer with more than 4 years of experience in python and c/c++. I can write your programs, complete your tasks and do any modification. I will be always available for you.



I have experience in the following:

  1. Object Oriented Programming
  2. Python Programming
  3. C/C++ Programming
  4. JAVA Programming
  5. Data Structures and Algorithms
  6. Programming Fundamentals
  7. UML Designing and Diagrams
  8. C-Sharp Programming
  9. Desktop Application Development
  10. Database Designing and Creation
  11. Console Applications



Tools:

  1. JetBrains IDEs (PyCharm)
  2. Python 3.5/2,7/3,6
  3. Anaconda
  4. Jupyter Notebook
  5. DevC++
  6. PowerBuilder
  7. Visual Studio
  8. Net Beans



Why Order me?

  1. Timely Delivery and reasonable price are always offered !
  2. Quality work is guaranteed.
  3. Customer Satisfaction is my first priority



Feel free to leave a message!

Note: Please contact me before placing an order.



Regards:

Samdani1 & COD Team



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment