Thursday, March 4, 2021

Program A Bot, Program For Your Daily Tasks











About:

What is a bot program?

An Internet bot, also known as web robot, WWW robot or simply bot, is a software application that runs automated tasks (scripts) over the Internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human alone.



I have experienced with programming and web scrapping for 7 years. That's also my passion.

Now I want to be my own boss and put all efforts to make the best computer programs, services.

So , I offer you:



  • Quick response from any question you have.
  • Analyse your requirements and show you how your problem should be solved.
  • Report to you my progress while making bot for you..


And what I can do the best:

  • Code fixing, code upgrading (JavaScript, C Sharp)
  • Web Automation (HTTP based).
  • Custom application (.NET framework)
  • Custom JavaScript.
  • Imacro scripts.
  • Others.(Contact me with your requirements).


NOTICE: IMACROS OR SCRIPTING BOT IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE.

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE DETAIL BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER

Reviews


:

amazing job! would definitely recommend and will be using drivermaster in the future he delivers as promised which is actually quite rare on fivver!

:

Needed to update our current bot. And he did it perfectly as asked. Task completed and made sure we knew how to use it. Database is now in perfect order.

:

Drivermaster delivers as promised beyond expectation. He will not sleep until it’s right ! Will use again. Definitely a Master of his craft.

:

Efficient and Quick. I highly recommend DriverMaster. Guy fixes the program for your use as simple as 1 2 3 and has perfect customer service. Never thought my idea can be done in just a few days. He is on top of the work and make sure everything I asked was done quickly.

:

Excellent seller and Excellent tool he built for us. He went the extra mile and added a feature that we asked for, at the last moment which was even out of the scope of the initial project. Thanks drivermaster! I'll be coming back for more collaboration with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment